St Albans Community Association / Ngo / Non-profit / Charity

Anti-social behaviour line.

Faced with noisy neighbours? Seen someone littering, drawing graffiti, or committing other acts of anti-social behaviour?

New confidential anti-social behaviour line

Don’t suffer in silence. You can report these problems and get in touch with your neighbourhood policing team by calling St Albans.

The policing team works closely with local residents to help stop anti-social behaviour, but to do so they need to know what’s happening. They will be able to provide support and advice to help you decide how to handle the situation.

You can report a crime in several ways:

  • If it’s an emergency and the crime is still taking place, call 999 and ask for the police.
  • If it’s not an emergency, do not call 999. …
  • You can go to your local police station and report the crime there. …
  • You can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you want to remain anonymous.
Translate »